Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blog Update - 10/5/2011

All right, loyal readers, I finally got off my lazy ass and finished the article and video sections of my blog. Now, all of my wonderfully-written and wonderfully-shot articles and videos are in easy-to-find and easy-to-navigate pages right there at the top of my page.

If you're blind and find yourself unable to locate such link buttons at the top there, allow me to provide you with direct links here:

Article List
Video List

No longer will you have to dredge through dozens of back pages just to find that ONE poignant article I may have written or stolen from someone else! Be sure to use these features to share my work with your friends, otherwise I will have spent hours of my life organizing and linking it all for...well....nothing.

Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment