Friday, October 8, 2010

Strange Dreams

Warning: Some of the things I'm about to describe are slightly graphic (in a gross way).

They're really strange the dreams I've been having lately. I'm completely serious when I say this...the past several nights I have, without a break in stride, had at least one dream a night.

I suppose I'll do my best to recall what they were about...

  • In one dream, I was at some sort of convention setting. Initially, I kung-fu'd with some individual in the eating area (with surprising finesse and ability, I must say) and then proceeded to the video gaming area where it was filled entirely with old-school arcade games and a display of Power Ranger merchandise. And I'm talking ORIGINAL Power Ranger merchandise, like the Green Rangers Dragon Dagger and VHS tapes of the episodes. 
  • In another dream, I was helping the Maximals/Autobots escape from an evil cult's underground prison...and then my teeth fell out. 
  • I was hanging out with the Scrubs cast and one of them mentioned that I had some weird markings on my face. So, I proceeded home, looked in a mirror and found these giant...THINGS on my face. I asked my Father and he suggested I pop. I did so, only to find strange parasites in them. LARGE parasites. That was a disturbing one. 
  • In another, I seemed to be wearing some sort of mask (though I never actually got to see what it looked like) and I was walking around ODU campus, randomly attacking people that I claimed were "demons from another plane of existence". Quickly following each attack, campus security arrived and chased me away.
That's all I can currently remember, but I believe those are a good indication of what I'm dealing with. My subconscious must be ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment